Elektro Lumens Presents
Tsunami Diving Flashlight
(click here to see YouTube Video on the Tsunami Diving Flashlight
Elektro Lumens "Tsunami" Primary Diving Flashlight
- Four Cree amazingly bright XM-L LEDs, 1000 lumens each, a total of 4000 lumens!
- Using four 20mm collimator, smooth even 6 degrees beam. Narrow and focused, more so than the MCE LED with the Boom reflector
- 4,000 lumens!
- 24mm Mineral glass lens
- Reed switch, magnet turns the flashlight on/off. Spin the ring at the base of the head
- Flange style construction for optimum water tight sealing
- Center button for momentary use
- Uses four common 18650 Li-Ion rechargable batteries. Battery explanation web page (battery not included)
- About 1 hours continuous run time. (depends on battery)
- Head diameter: 3"
- Body diameter: 1.25"
- Length: 14"
- Approximate weight without battery: 3 lbs.
( Photo of copper sink with XML LED mounted to be added soon)
How much value can you place on your personal safety? Out for a walk at night? Someone approachs you? What are their intentions. Shine a bright light towards them, they cannot see you, giving you the time you need to pull out your AK-47 or M-16. (The following is an opinion may not be true)But in many instances, since you have already reduced them to a pile of smoldering ashes, the lessor power hot gas discharge weapons may not be needed.
LEO use: Many LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) have contacted Elektro Lumens telling us how useful the Elektro Lumens flashlight they have purchased has been in their line of work. It has stopped fights, diffused potentially violent situations, incapacitated people with dilated pupils (many drugs dilate the pupil of the eye). When an intense bright light is shined on a person, and they cannot see you, being barely able to open their eyes in your direction, giving you the advantage.
Send email to:
Elektro Lumens Home Page
Web page last modified May 2, 2011