Elektro Lumens Presents
Powered from four 18650 Lithium-Ion Rechargable Batteries (Not included):
New 'Battle Axe' Quad amperage regulation circuit board! Each LED is regulated independently from each other. In case of an LED failure (rare), you will not be left in the dark. Two power levels:
Four Cree MCE LEDs
Custom 20mm reflectors. Beautiful smooth 10 degrees beam, plenty of side spill
54mm Acrylic (PMMA) lens with anti-reflective, anti-scratch
coatings, and 97+% Visible Light Transmission.
Twisty on/off tail cap switch, with recessed momentary button. Recessed button is new feature on FireSword-V, which helps keep this flashlight from accidentally coming on, and also it can be set on end on a table or other hard surface for room illumination
This is one hefty flashlight! : 2.5" x 3.5" head, body is 1.25"x.75" diameter, overall length is 13"
- Low power setting: 1A, 1,000 lumens (35% of high power)
- High power setting: 2.8A, 3000 lumens (approximate)
Uses four 18650 Li-Ion Rechargeable batteries, about 3h
continuous run time on Low with 2600 maH batteries (not included,
sources suggested below)
- Precision CNC lathe machined.
- Anodized HAIII hard anodizing, matte black finish. Extremely tough and durable finish.
- Cooling fins are more pronounced for increased cooling efficiency, with 8 cooling fins.
Comparison of the LED flashlight to the HID flashlight (Light Emitting Diode verses High Intensity discharge)
Here are a few links to additional high resolution images:
- HID Flashlight
- Is Fragile
- Is short lived
- Is expensive to replace
- Takes time to power up
- Cannot be turned on/off/on/off
- Degrades in performance with each power up
- LED Flashlight
- Is very robust and resistant to impact
- Has a 50,000 hours life expectancy (5 years continuous)
- Probably will never need replacement with normal use.
- Comes on instantly
- Can be turned on/off/on/off as much as you want it to
- Degredation of performance is minuscule, and over the 50,000 hours long life of the LED
Additional information, questions and answers
How much value can you place on your personal safety? Out for a walk at night? Someone approachs you? What are their intentions. Shine a bright light towards them, they cannot see you, giving you the time you need to pull out your AK-47 or M-16. (The following is an opinion may not be true)But in many instances, since you have already reduced them to a pile of smoldering ashes, the lessor power hot gas discharge weapons may not be needed.
LEO use: Many LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) have contacted Elektro Lumens telling us how useful the Elektro Lumens flashlight they have purchased has been in their line of work. It has stopped fights, diffused potentially violent situations, incapacitated people with dilated pupils (many drugs dilate the pupil of the eye). When an intense bright light is shined on a person, and they cannot see you, being barely able to open their eyes in your direction, giving you the advantage.
Send email to:
Elektro Lumens Home Page